Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CALL OF DUTY PATCH!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

RECALL

RECALL

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys ......Anyone here had experience with COD2 game installation? I downloaded COD2 from the internet...i dont have any problem with installation, But anytime i start to play it asks for the original cd/dvd....Is there any way i can play this game without original dvd? My friend told me to dl patch , I did ..But it keeps asking original dvd ....Please i need ur experience and help .... thanks all ! :whistling:

Advertisements

-=blaster=-

-=blaster=-

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
arrrrrggg matey !!!!!

Buy the game and that will fix your problem...

humbbug

humbbug

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
lol nice arrrgggh blaster

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
First off, we don't support or help with Piracy AT ALL. We do not tolerate it. So therefore we cannot help you with this problem, it would be a violation of the TOS. So yes, buy the game from the Internet or your local store. Then if you have problems then, we will gladly help you with any issues with related to technology.

Edited by hayabusa_mike, 10 September 2006 - 02:18 PM.

BIGGOAT

BIGGOAT

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks for all ur help ....i just figured the way to made it works.... Man! i ...love this game.... :whistling:

Edited by BIGGOAT, 11 September 2006 - 02:26 PM.

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Please don't discuss pirating or supporting Piracy here, its purely illegal, and if caught the fines are extremly heavy, and can lead to jail or imprisonment.

Thanks,

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
As Hayabusa_Mike stated we don't support illegeally obtained software or games. This is against our Terms of Service at GeeksTo Go. Closed thread accordingly