Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Viewsonic VX922

• Please log in to reply

Osirix

Osirix

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I recently got the Viewsonic VX922 for my birthday. I used it while playing World of Warcraft for a couple hours and then the monitor lost connection to my CPU and said "No Signal". When I reboot it would come back. I thought my drivers were messed up so I reformated my computer. I can not get log on World of Warcraft now without it going into "No Signal". I downloaded the most recent drivers for the VGA Leadtek PX6800 GT video card and loaded the monitor drivers but it still does not work with games. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. Do you have another monitor you can try so we can determine if it's the monitor or the system causing issues?

Osirix

Osirix

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes, I tested it with a CRT monitor and it worked.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
I hate to say it, but either the monitor is somehow not compatible, or it's faulty and needs to be replaced. I would call Viewsonic if I were you and see if they know something... Otherwise, you will need to see if you can exchange that monitor for another model, or an identical. Your choice.