Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Drag/Drop broken on mouse?

• Please log in to reply

RealTalk

RealTalk

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Ugh. I just got a new mouse, it was working for a few days, then my drag/drop went. If i try to drag and drop something, it will do everything, what appears to be normally, untill i let go of the mouse, then the thing just goes back where it was as if i never attempted to move it. I also can not click with my mouse wheel.

What do I do?

And if this is the wrong section my bad, move it wherever it belongs i guess.

Advertisement

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,948 posts
Hi. Try using your old mouse so we can identify if it's the mouse or the system with the issue.

RealTalk

RealTalk

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
ive got it working, unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in worked, *shrug*

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,948 posts
Sometimes the strangest things get them to work. Glad to hear you got it working. Come back and see us if you have any more questions :whistling:

Advertisement