Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

Drag/Drop broken on mouse?

• Please log in to reply

RealTalk

RealTalk

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Ugh. I just got a new mouse, it was working for a few days, then my drag/drop went. If i try to drag and drop something, it will do everything, what appears to be normally, untill i let go of the mouse, then the thing just goes back where it was as if i never attempted to move it. I also can not click with my mouse wheel.

What do I do?

And if this is the wrong section my bad, move it wherever it belongs i guess.

Advertisement

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,948 posts
Hi. Try using your old mouse so we can identify if it's the mouse or the system with the issue.

RealTalk

RealTalk

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
ive got it working, unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in worked, *shrug*

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,948 posts
Sometimes the strangest things get them to work. Glad to hear you got it working. Come back and see us if you have any more questions :whistling:

Advertisement