Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Battle Field 2

• Please log in to reply

JPCjam el uk

JPCjam el uk

• Pip
  • 2 posts
[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I Have Had Enough Of EA And Punkbuster Now, I Dont Cheat And Never Have Done And This Same Thing Happned Before Now For The Second Time This Crap Happens Last Time I Had To Completley Reinstall Windows And I Am Not Prepared To Do That This Time If Anyone Know What I Can Do Then Please Help Me :whistling: :blink: :help:

Edited by JPCjam el uk, 04 September 2006 - 08:16 AM.

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. Are you the computer administrator?

-=blaster=-

-=blaster=-

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
Go here and scroll down to I keep getting kicked by PunkBuster for "Insufficient O/S Privileges".

Your user privileges have been modified by something.

:whistling:

JPCjam el uk

JPCjam el uk

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yes i am the only acount and i am signed on as a admin

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Something is still wrong obviously, if it says OS Privileges, that means your limited, so apparently you need to check your "administration" status. You really may not be the Administrator. Basically go to Control Panel > User Accounts, and check your level of access.