Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NeroVision Express 3

• Please log in to reply

theBoar

theBoar

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Hello,
I'm having a problem with my NeroVision Express 3. The problem is, whenever I convert and burn an AVI movie to DVD so that i can watch it in my home dvd player, I only get a watchable dvd for about 30 minutes, afterwards the movie becomes choppy, distorted, and unviewable. This is very frustrating because i've just downloaded and converted/burnt about 10 DVD movies that i am not able to watch completely. Can someone explain to me what the problem is. Is it my setting in Nero? or maybe my dvd burner is faulty?
:whistling:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
When you click start smart then Nero at the top, if you click check for updates, does it find any

Which version number does it give

Have you got the installation CD, product key etc

If you use an 8X Writer with 8X discs, on the page where you click burn, click burn settings and tick determine maximum speed

Or you could set the burn speed to 4X

Run disc clean up and disc defragmanter before burning

Do not use the PC for anything else while burning