Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unexplained operations

• Please log in to reply

SpeedyRacer

SpeedyRacer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Last nite out of nowhere my laptop decided it was gonna close programs by itself. Example....tried to play world of warcraft, clicked the desktop icon and the screen went black and I heard a small glint of music and a flash of the games start up screen and then it closed all by itself. Its not just that game it is the whole computer. Trieed to run disk clean up and it aborts itself. Dont know what to do. I tried to reformat the hard drive but something seems to have gotten in here that is not permitting me to do anything. The worst part os the whole thing is that when I go into the bios the cursor automatically goes to the exit tab. Tried to move it to the boot tab and it jumps back to the exit tab by itslef. Here is a copy of my HJT run I did last nite. Help PLZ.

Speedy

Advertisements