Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Winks Plus

• Please log in to reply

Methamphosist

Methamphosist

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Last night I installed a program called MSN Winks Plus (or known as MSN Conent Plus..) I found it a load of crap and I deleted it from the add/remove program list. Then every 20 minutes i get a pop up saying that you have 20 (an so on) days to pay or else it will keep poping up. I tried finding it all over the internet but found nothing.
I installed this like 4 yrs ago and had the same problem, then I realised what I had done.. I forgot how to fix it please help!!! :whistling:

Advertisements

Methamphosist

Methamphosist

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!! Please I can't wait! Even if you don't know what to do atleast compliment so I know your looking at my thread!

I am not trying to bump!