Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

psp question

• Please log in to reply

Callofduty:UO rocks

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
i think i posted this question in wrong spot but i didnt see this spot b4 so im gonna ask here 2. what does format memory stick on a psp mean anyways. :whistling: :blink:

Edited by Callofduty:UO rocks, 10 September 2006 - 06:07 PM.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
It will format the memory stick you have connected to the PSP, formatting basically wipes the stick of everything on it.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
thnx i hav 1 more question, my friend saved a link target on the web do u know how i can delete just that. :whistling: :blink:

Matt T

Matt T

• PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
Do you mean he right-clicked on a link and then clicked on "Save Target As"? If he did that you just need to find the files on your computer that he saved. Try checking where your default directory is by rightclicking on another link and then clicking on "Save Target As" note where it takes you, click cancel and then navigate there through Windows Explorer. Try looking for HTML files. There are two parts to what you are looking for a folder with files in it and the actually document.

I hope I have been of assistance,
~Matt :-)
P.S. Post a reply if you need some more help.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
first off i didn't no u could right click on a psp, but other than that im still rather confused.

Matt T

Matt T

• PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
So you mean he saved something on your PSP? I thought you were meaning a computer. Sorry, because I don't have a PSP I don't really know much about them. If you still need help I think you should start a new Thread and then more people will be able to help you.

~Matt :-)