Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keynote help

• Please log in to reply

binsch

binsch

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
for some reason when i have keynote open i cannot see any other windows without minimizing keynote. for example if i was on aim while using keynote and someone imed me, the window pops up but i cant see it unless i minimize keynote. or if i was working on a practicelog and i wanted to look at a firefox window i open firefox but i cant see it. i have tried alt-tab but it doesnt help. i was wondering if there was any way to turn this off. it just started happening last week.

thank you
-ben

Edited by binsch, 11 September 2006 - 10:39 AM.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Not sure you will get many takers for opening a zipped file from an unknown source

Has KeyNote got an always on top option

binsch

binsch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
i edited the file so i didnt need it to be zipped but its not letting me add it as an attachment. i deleted all my other attachments and the image is only 800kb
it says this

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

EDIT:i dont think keynote has an always on top option. it was working fine til a week ago

Edited by binsch, 11 September 2006 - 10:42 AM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Can you reset the default options, or re-install it?

binsch

binsch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
omg im so stupid under "view" was always on top option and shortcut is f8
i must have accidentally pressed it
thanks anyway

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff