Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

2 Error messages

• Please log in to reply

thicky

thicky

• Pip
  • 3 posts
this first error message pops up every time i go to a different page, no matter what page i go to on the internet ERROR MESSAGE1

this second error message pops up occationally and no matter which button i click ''send'' or ''dont send'' it closes out my internet explored and goes to the desktop ERROR MESSAGE 2

Does anybody know how to get rid of them??

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
The first one (script errors) is easy to deal with as it's a problem with that particular page - not your PC. Just tell IE to ignore such errors in future:
1. Open IE.
2. Tools - Internet Options - Advanced.
3. About the 8th option down, you'll see "Display notification about every script error". This should be disabled (unchecked).

The second error is obviously an error on your system, and there are dozens of possible causes. The best starting point is to 'send' a report of it to Microsoft (it's all automated, just click 'send') then follow the link they provide which will tell you what they think it is. In my case it was a bad graphics driver. When I rolled it back to the original one IE was OK.

thicky

thicky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
The ''display notification about every script error'' box is unchecked. the script error box comes up on every page and on every site i go to. I always click send. and the messages are still not gone.