Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

READ THIS PLEASE ~~~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

AmericanJonathan

AmericanJonathan

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hello people. I need you to discuss your opinions here. My new house was just finished and im getting a new computer for there. I am a newbie but i intend to be a great hacker. My father doesnt care about money. What would be the best computer i can get? what os should i get with the windows? ( i like windows but i was told i need linux to hack) how much memory? everything i need. Make it a rich hackers dreammmmmmm....... Remember, discuss this and and the end of the discussion, decide. Thanks you all!

Advertisements

AmericanJonathan

AmericanJonathan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hello? I got some stuff
First what is Alienware?
second this:
1208 procesors,
ddr3 RAM pciexpress 512Mb video cards (radeon or Nvidia)
dual processor motherboards
sli supportave motherboards
AMD processor socet
mobo that you can dual processor in
RAID 0 SATA drives

what do you think of this stuff? what should i add? is it good or no ? what should i do? what os? etc etc... .

AmericanJonathan

AmericanJonathan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
HEllOoO?

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
We won't be helping you get a computer that will help you hack. You're kidding, right? Let's look seriously at this a moment. This is a website dedicated to helping people stay AWAY from hackers, remove malware and the damages that hackers have done. WHY would we help you become a better hacker?! :whistling:

This topic is closed.