Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with Text

• Please log in to reply

Confussed

Confussed

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes, this will be such an easy question for most of you to answer - but I am at my wits end. I don't know what I have done but my text on most web pages I visit seems to have gone so small sometimes I can't read it ----- I have done something but not sure how to fix this?

I feel so silly :blink:

:whistling:

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
go to the top of your page look where it says files edit view favourites tools help

click on view go to text size and click on medium that should do it

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks to Go!

I have done something but not sure how to fix this?

What you probably did was scroll the mouse wheel while holding the CTRL key on the keyboard. That is a shortcut to changing the size of the text on websites.

Or, in the menu at the top, you can go to View --> Text Size and select the size you want. :whistling:

Confussed

Confussed

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you so much - that's it fixed :whistling: