Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Laptop CRASHED and I dont know what caused it or what to do

• Please log in to reply

mrsrodriguez

mrsrodriguez

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=7]Hello, i am truly hopin someone can help me. Today as I turned on my lap top a black screen with white letters came on. it said that a hardware was impeding my WINDOEWS ? to start....it asked that if it wasnt opening to clisk safe mode, etc. After clickin ong safe mode, then trying again with normal, then again with LAST MODE....they all led me to a blue screen with white letter which stated that it could not open and closed in a matter of seconds shuttin my lap top off and restarting it.....it is so quick that i am not able to read the message on that blue screen.

I ran the ewido the day before, it detected about 11 tracking but that was all. My lap top now will only turn on to those 2 screens and shut off and then restart and does this over and over again.

Any idea what kind of malware or virus my lap top may have....and IF it can be saved???

thanks so very very much for your help! :whistling:

Advertisements