Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Paragon Partition Manager 2005 Free till 4th of October 2006

• Please log in to reply

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Online registration required.

http://kb.paragon.ag....jsp?opid=12353

This product is for personal use on only one PC at a time. You may not rent or lease or resell products contained on this download page or use them for public performance.

Neither the suppliers nor the publisher will accept responsibility for any losses or damage resulting from the use of this software, including loss of profit, damage to equipment, interruption of business data or any other damage direct or incidental.

It is recommended that you back up any programs or data on your hard disk before installing this software. No technical support will be provided from either the supplier or publisher.

This download offer expires 04/10/2006

The publisher reserves the right to stop this offer at anytime without notice.

Paragon Partition Manager Download Link

Advertisements

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
Thanks for the information! :whistling: I hadn't heard of this product before, has anyone used it with success? Maybe I'll try it out on a virtual OS first to see.
I usually just use QTParted or GParted (free Linux programs), but Linux isn't exactly known for NTFS support.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Thanks, it is unsupported, does that mean that it is a beta then, also is there a time limit thing to it like the Vista beta had?

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I don't think that it is a beta, I saw a newer version advertised. I think the time limit is only for when you can download it. If you get it before the date it's permanently free I believe.