Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

1 Word Story

• Please log in to reply

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks

textbooks

----

Come on, people, use your imaginations. It's obvious that I don't have mine :)

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
fly

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly

(This is getting cool!)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
No one says you can't respond more than twice in a day.

-----

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively

explosively

-----

That was the most random thing I could think of. I think it works well

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively

across

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
into

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across into

Edited by frantique, 15 October 2007 - 07:17 PM.

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Sorry about breaking the chain, fran, but BHowett said across I believe.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Fixed ... thanks Fred/il!

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across into

I'm continuing the break, it sounds like something other than into should be after across, like this:

...textbooks fly explosively across the sky...

Or something like that! Maybe you could give us an idea of where you were heading?

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Maybe you could give us an idea of where you were heading?

Who's heading anywhere? If each of us are heading somewhere then we're going in about 6 different or same directions!

Just let it evolve :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Actually I was meaning it sounds grammatically incorrect. Where's sari?

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Shall we just assume the textbooks are flying explosively across cyberspace?

a

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across into a

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
frightening

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across into a frightening

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
abyss

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across into a frightening abyss

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Across WHAT, exactly!? I'm going to be bold and insert a word there, as well as my own.

-----

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing

hedgehogs after abyss and containing at the end

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
If you read my post, you'd have seen that I made an assumption that the textbooks were flying across cyberspace. No further action was needed on your part.

gigantic

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic