Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet search Error 403 Malware? Virus? Hijack?

• Please log in to reply

ralphsmith

ralphsmith

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Is this a problem, how do i get back my MSN search engine, everytime i try to do a search a window pops up with the following posted below. Is this a virus, malware? Please help.

"We are seeing an increased volume of traffic by some malware software. In order to protect our customers from damage from that malware, we are blocking your query. A few legitimate queries may get flagged, and for that we apologize. Please be assured that we are hard at work on this problem and hope to get it resolved even better as soon as possible.
If you are using phpBB, please check out the phpBB downloads site http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php and make sure you are not vulnerable.
- MSN Search Team"

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
do you have the phishing filter on msn toolbar its all i use msn tool bar but i also install the phishing filter and i dont have a problem searching

Edited by rushin1nd, 15 September 2006 - 12:24 PM.

ralphsmith

ralphsmith

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Not sure , how do i check?