Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Major Comp. Help Needed

• Please log in to reply

mgattuso

mgattuso

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have a brand new Sony computer. I'm running Windows XP. Recently when I start up the computer I receive three different error messages. The errors say:

ZCfgSvc.exe- Ordinal Not Found
The ordinal 3106 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

Ifrmwerk.exe- ordinal not found
The ordinal 2206 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

EOUWiz.exe- ordinal not found
The ordinal 3171 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

How can I fix this?

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Description: File ZCfgSvc.exe is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32 (common is C:\WINDOWS\system32\ or C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\). Known file sizes on Windows XP are 376832 bytes (38% of all occurrence), 356352 bytes, 360448 bytes, 409664 bytes, 639040 bytes, 417856 bytes, 315392 bytes, 323584 bytes.
The file is not a Windows core file. The program is not visible. ZCfgSvc.exe is an unknown file in the Windows folder. ZCfgSvc.exe is able to record inputs, monitor applications. Therefore the technical security rating is 53% dangerous, however also read the users reviews.

If ZCfgSvc.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" then the security rating is 29% dangerous. File size is 389120 bytes (71% of all occurrence), 401408 bytes, 667718 bytes. ZCfgSvc.exe is not a Windows system file. The program has no visible window. The process can be uninstalled in the Control Panel. ZCfgSvc.exe is able to record inputs, monitor applications.

Description: EOUWiz.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" - normally C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\. Known file sizes on Windows XP are 356352 bytes (92% of all occurrence), 569413 bytes.
The program is not visible. The program starts upon Windows startup see Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

File EOUWiz.exe is not a Windows system file. The process can be removed using the control panel Add\Remove programs applet. EOUWiz.exe is able to record inputs. Therefore the technical security rating is 34% dangerous.

Can you check the spelling for the other one

mgattuso

mgattuso

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Description: File ZCfgSvc.exe is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32 (common is C:\WINDOWS\system32\ or C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\). Known file sizes on Windows XP are 376832 bytes (38% of all occurrence), 356352 bytes, 360448 bytes, 409664 bytes, 639040 bytes, 417856 bytes, 315392 bytes, 323584 bytes.
The file is not a Windows core file. The program is not visible. ZCfgSvc.exe is an unknown file in the Windows folder. ZCfgSvc.exe is able to record inputs, monitor applications. Therefore the technical security rating is 53% dangerous, however also read the users reviews.

If ZCfgSvc.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" then the security rating is 29% dangerous. File size is 389120 bytes (71% of all occurrence), 401408 bytes, 667718 bytes. ZCfgSvc.exe is not a Windows system file. The program has no visible window. The process can be uninstalled in the Control Panel. ZCfgSvc.exe is able to record inputs, monitor applications.

Description: EOUWiz.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" - normally C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\. Known file sizes on Windows XP are 356352 bytes (92% of all occurrence), 569413 bytes.
The program is not visible. The program starts upon Windows startup see Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

File EOUWiz.exe is not a Windows system file. The process can be removed using the control panel Add\Remove programs applet. EOUWiz.exe is able to record inputs. Therefore the technical security rating is 34% dangerous.

Can you check the spelling for the other one

Keith, thanks for the help, but how exactly do I fix the problem? I'd just like to these error messages to stop coming up everytime I start up windows. I looked to remove the ZCfgSvc pogram under add/remove programs, however it wasnt there. Also, what is this LIBEAY32.dll that it says it can not be located in?

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you got Intel accelerator application installed?

mgattuso

mgattuso

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Have you got Intel accelerator application installed?

I don't believe so, but I'm not sure. I got the computer brand new less then a month ago. It's Microsoft XP Professional version 2002 service pack 2. It's a Genuine Intel{R} CPU. T600@ 2.16GHz

Hopefully that helps..

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Mainly because I cannot find one of the files you have

Please follow the procedures outlined here: Malware Removal Guide

You will need a PC which can connect to the internet

Run all the programmes as advised then post a current Hijack This Log in a new topic in the Malware Forum

For the purpose of accurate malware analysis, Hijack This Logs are only dealt with in the Malware Forum. Posting them anywhere else will result in a delayed response

If you are unable to run any of the programmes, please ask for advice in the Malware Forum