Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Was Removing Haxdoor - NOW OS UNABLE TO LOAD

• Please log in to reply

CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
HELP!!!!! I'm having to write from my girlfriends computer. In trying to remove the haxdoor-bgn I deleted the following files from my computer as per other postings, and now it wont load windows, even in safe mode!!!:

klogini.dll (Also used in the HAXDOOR virus)
fltr.a3d (No info found on the net - propably some datafile)
redir.a3d (No info found on the net - propably some datafile)
vdnt32.sys (Also used in the HAXDOOR virus)

Now i am getting the following message when trying to boot up, (in safe mode too).

-------
The instruction at "0x77f8353b" referenced memory at "0x00f1bc88". The memory could not be "read". click on OK to terminate the program. Click on cancel to debug the program.
-------
Then there is another message about the memory not being able to be written.

Clicking on cancel does nothing, and Clicking on OK gives me a FATAL SYSTEM ERROR saying..."windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly wth a status of (some number)....The system has been shut down"

OH NOOOOOO! PLEASE HELP!!

Advertisements

ilago

ilago

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 363 posts
Hi CrazyIvan

Which version of Windows and is it fully updated? If you run Windows XP do you have SP2 installed on the computer.

Do you have your Windows CD or a recovery disk?

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Crazy Ivan, you have five open topics going. Please do not open any more topics. keep all posts in one thread.