Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sound effect (EQ)

• Please log in to reply

duley3

duley3

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I'm looking for something to use to control all of the sound. I just want to change the base and things like that for all sounds at once. Not like an eq for a media player. I want to control it for all of the sound. I guess like a master audio control or something. I had something on my old system called X3D or something this let me control the Base and Troulbe and even gave me envirment controls. But it was installed with the drivers for the onboard sound card. And I can't install it on my new system.

I hope you people understand what I was tring to say here. If any one knows of something I can use please let me know. Or even what I could search for. I don't know if I'm looking for a plug in or what I'm looking for. :whistling:

Advertisements

duley3

duley3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
Any ideas?

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I do not know what sound system you have on your computer. If it is AC97 then there is not much adjustments you can do with it. All my computers run Creative Audigy sound cards. Creative has equalizer functions built into the software for their sound cards.

SRX660

duley3

duley3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
What I could find out I have ADI 198x Integrated Audio in my new system. But I had an on board C-Media on my old system that had the controls (Base Treble Environments ETC) built in like yours. This tpye of software is what I'm looking for and have been for 2 days now.

Does anyone know of a anything? Or what it is I should search for?