Steven Gould's Cleanup
Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:08 AM
Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:19 AM
Download CCleaner from http://www.snapfiles...t/ccleaner.html
- Install it. Then start the program.
- In the area designated as "Cleaner Settings", Make sure the Windows tab is the selected tab.
- Under the category of "Internet Explorer", UNcheck all boxes except for the first two boxes (Temporary Internet Files and Cookies).
- UNcheck the box next to the category called "Windows Explorer."
- Under the category of "System", UNcheck Empty Recycle Bin.
- At the top, click on the tab that says Applications.
- UNcheck EVERYTHING! If there is a category called "Firefox", then leave the Cookies option checked.
- Now click on Analyze. When it is done analyzing (it could take several minutes since this is your first time using ccleaner), you will be able to see what is deleted. When you are satisfied, click on Run Cleaner You can simply click on Run Cleaner without clicking on Analyze first, if you just want to go straight to the cleaning, without previewing what it will delete.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users