Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

VPN or FTP maybe, L2TP?

• Please log in to reply

mlgrier3

mlgrier3

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I have 3 remote computers all running the same program. I'm trying to display the pages of that program on my website, so that no matter where I am I can have access to those pages. I don't need to change anything in them or edit them in anyway, just be able to see them. Is there a way that I can do this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Can you be a little more specific? You want a program on 3 computers to show on your website? Don't you need to upload the current data on the program, or is that part of the program? Could you name the program? I'd like to help, if I can, but I don't know exactly what you are trying to do.
Johanna