Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HJT ...can't open notepad but here's the pics

• Please log in to reply

dentshop

dentshop

• Pip
  • 2 posts
the original reason I'm here for assistance is a print spooler problem...more later. first off HJT won't open notepad. "application failed to initialize(0xc0000006)" comes up. I've deleted HJT completely, restarted, re-dowloaded, re ran and did a scan only. so here's the pics of that scan...

Thank you Leurgy for getting me to here!

Edited by dentshop, 17 September 2006 - 02:26 PM.

Advertisements

dentshop

dentshop

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

Leurgy

Leurgy

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
dentshop was in chat we were able to get screenshots of HJT but he wasn't able to attach them so I had them emailed to me and here they are. He has followed the preparation steps for posting a log and has XP SP2.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your welcome dentshop

Edited by Leurgy, 17 September 2006 - 03:42 PM.