Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call Of Duty 1.3 server kills

• Please log in to reply

codadmin

codadmin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I host multiple call of duty 1.3 servers. recently an admin of another server told me he had a code that kills all servers. three minutes l8ter 2 out of 3 of my servers were down. i asked him if he killed then, he said yes. Any way to prevent this. If not please give me the code. java script:emoticon(':help:', 'smid_11')
:) i wont tell if u give it to me
:help:java script:emoticon(':whistling:', 'smid_22')
:blink:

Edited by codadmin, 17 September 2006 - 06:08 PM.

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts

I host multiple call of duty 1.3 servers. recently an admin of another server told me he had a code that kills all servers. three minutes l8ter 2 out of 3 of my servers were down. i asked him if he killed then, he said yes. Any way to prevent this. If not please give me the code. java script:emoticon(':help:', 'smid_11')
:) i wont tell if u give it to me
:help:java script:emoticon(':whistling:', 'smid_22')
:blink:

I dont know of a code... Do you have any mods installed at all on the server?? If so the mod itself might be the cause if there is a code that breaks it or did you change the default settings in the config files if you have a mod. For example if you download a mod and it has a config file in there be shure to always change the default rcon password that might already be set in it..

For certain games I have herd of a patch that blocks server crashing by hackers or people like that guy.

On Soldier of fortune 2 it runs on the quake 3 engine and I have herd of an anti crash patch that blocks people from crashing your server on the unpatched game. I didnt know call of duty had a crashing problem.

You will just have to search through google about it and you are lucky that I even know what you are talking about. That is all I know..

I highly doubt anyone here is going to be able to help you any further..