Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Another person with the DrWatson Postmortem Prob

• Please log in to reply

studente

studente

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Everyone seems to have this problem latey. It's annoying.

You can't open any folders and your explorer may or may not work. I happen to use Ace Explorer and I'm fine. When my computer starts up, the Norton AntiVirus alerts me that there is a malicious script or something to that extent called "bloodhound.W32.EP" on my computer. I did a little research, but couldn't find anything that could help me. I'm not even sure that's my entire problem, I ran my computer through one of the home virus scanner links posted on this site and it said I had 8 malicious trojan viri, but it didn't do anything to fix it. I don't want this to get so bad to the point that my computer becomes unusable because I have a lot of music files that I do not want to have to replace.

Any help on this situation would be greatly appreciated. This virus or whatever it may be is frustrating me and pissing me off a lot lately. I could care less about everything on my computer, but I want it to work fine so I can continue to listen to my music. I know it must be annoying to get posts about the same problem all the time, but a little assistance in fixing this would make my day and save me a lot of time.

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi studente and welcome to GTG
Sorry for the late reply
Please run through the steps outlined in this Topic
Post back a fresh log when done please

If you have resolved this issue please let us know,

Thanks and again sorry for the late reply,