Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How to locate and remove Windows XP Games?

• Please log in to reply

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Hi folks, just curious to know where the WindowsXP games are located in Windows and how to safely/completely remove them?

Cheers

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Add/Remove Windows Components -> Accessories & Utilities -> Games.

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
After I've come to Accessories n Utilities, do I click on "Details" to tick off games? :whistling: Cheers for the reply I saw the games scattered around under Windows (or was that System32) but thought I'd make sure with somebody first before I go deleting things :blink:

Thanx

CJIS

CJIS

• PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
Just use the tickbox and make sure it is unticked and then your games will be gone. They can be easily put back on by ticking the box again.