Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Photo Editing Software

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I'm trying to find a photo editing software program that will allow corrections to some pictures that I have taken with my digital camera. Some of my pictures are blurred, some have a speckle, grainy look to them. I would like to know how to correct these pictures to get some clarity.

I would like to find an inexpensive program that will do the job. I'm noticing that most of the freeware doesn't have the features that I need to fix the pixelated problems. Please advise. Thank you so much.

Edited by nella, 18 September 2006 - 09:21 AM.

  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP