Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

msn help

• Please log in to reply

mark mccluskey

mark mccluskey

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
a dont no if i can get help on this but my girlfriend has had her account on msn hacked and i was wondering if anyone knew any way u can actually hack the account (i have tried to get the password failing obiously) it would be much appreciated if anyone can give me any help atall

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
hhhmmm... Sadly we cannot assist you in any type of hacking... Unless this decision is overruled by a moderator or admin, I'm afraid that we cannot help you.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Stormknight6, you are turning into fleamailman I see.

mark mccluskey

mark mccluskey

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
and would you know how i would go about finding out if the administrator would over rule this??

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
The problem is simply that once you know how to hack the into this account you would then be in the position to hack into another, also anyone else that read this post would then know how to do that too.

Lastly, I myself would not like to work with an account that has been hacked at, and that has then been altered to lock me out. I would create a new account. I don't know about msn but isn't there some site help on site? Hope you are not offened by this reply and that you can understand why it must be.

mark mccluskey

mark mccluskey

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
yes i understand where you are coming from but the account hasnt been hacked someone found her password and has changed it and the secret questions so their is know way of changing the password that way. take it the only thing she can do is start a new account?? or could you refer me to other ppl? or help through email?

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
hi again, I did a little looking for you, the following might help:

link:
http://www.msn.com/worldwide.aspx

above link open msn page,
click; feed back(botton of page)
click; contact support(blue in brackets)
click; msn messenger
tricky bit, say email support but there is no button so use curser and press down on the bottom of the page which will lower to page enough for you to fill it in and start writing to them about what happened.

Anyway, hope this helps, I too wish they made it simplier.

Edited by fleamailman, 20 September 2006 - 11:18 AM.

mark mccluskey

mark mccluskey

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
thanks for your help i will givee this a try