Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sick of football commentators

• Please log in to reply

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Banned Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
I’ve had it. I wish they’d just show the games with live sound without the steroidiots making annoying comments about it. Does anyone have the superfan package from directv? This website says it lets you watch a game in 30 mins: www.heybuttercup.com I’m wondering if they cut out commentary? Please let me know if you have it what it’s like.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I have a ReplayTV with a 30 second skip button. That's about the perfect amount of time between plays. Snap, play, tackle, SKIP, snap, action, tackle, SKIP. It automatically skips commercials. I know I can watch every play in a game in about 30 minutes.

Unfortunately ReplayTV hardware has been discontinued, and they don't do HDTV.

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Banned Spammer

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Bummer, that sounds good. Yeah, I didn't realize until today that I can't get the games in HD without the superfan package. Time to buy. It's worth it, I think, just an extra $100 over what I already pay for sunday ticket. I play fantasy, so I like to watch as many of the games as I can. If anyone has superfan, do you know how they work the audio for the 8 games on 1 screen? Is it silent, or a mix, or what?