Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

games for 366mhz 228mb

• Please log in to reply

Dragon306

Dragon306

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
can anyone recommend some god older games that are windows 2000 compatible and will play on my IBM Thinkpad 600E with a 366mhz P2, 228mb of RAM, and 2mb graphics memory?? specifically first person shooters and action RPGs, please

thanx

Advertisements

deathninja

deathninja

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
Duke Nukem 3D would probably run, you may also want to try Redneck Rampage. Quest for Glory series would also run and are endlessly entertaining.

crustygloves

crustygloves

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
diablo I is a pretty good game, any old blizzard games would run fine:)

mozzer11

mozzer11

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I'm not sure whether Half-Life would run, but Unreal definitely would and that's a good game.

crustygloves

crustygloves

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
i dont think half life does,you might check it out thought becuase it is an awsome game

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
Half-Life wont run on your computer with your 2mb video card. You need at least 16MB of graphic to play it.