Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to determine if video card supports dual view?

• Please log in to reply

hardeez1

hardeez1

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
k im lookin for a new video card that supports dual view.. so i can have 2 monitors and have my screen stretched across both of them... most all of them have one dvi output & one vga.. but how do i know if they support dual view? because i was looking on newegg.com at one that had both the outputs but in the reviews people were saying it didn't support dual monitors..

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
If a card does not usually say somewhere on the packaging that it supports dual displays( or 2 monitors) then it probably is not capable of it.

SRX660

hardeez1

hardeez1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

If a card does not usually say somewhere on the packaging that it supports dual displays( or 2 monitors) then it probably is not capable of it.

SRX660

alright, thanks.