Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Verifying Legal Software Site(Moderator Check)

• Please log in to reply

Bobbydoo8

Bobbydoo8

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Ok so I was searching around the internet and came upon a site that I was wondering if it was too good to be true. It seems as though I can download whatever I want for a onetime fee of $4.95. I didn't want to register for the site if it was illegal so I decided to post my question here. Is there any way I can check to see if this site's downloads are legal?

I will not post the website location until a moderator checks my post on the Policy Statement because I do not want to post a site that may be illegal.

:whistling: :blink: :help: :)

Advertisements

Saracen

Saracen

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Hmmm - I wonder if autocad 2007 is included with 5yr licience, retails at £3,300.00 all for $4.94.... rofl.. I smell a big big fat hairy rat

Bobbydoo8

Bobbydoo8

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Hmm... very true

But I'm pretty sure illegal downloading sites should be removed from the internet, but sadly their not. I'm a beginner programming and I can see why companies hate illegal downloaders, so do I, but as long as your paying something to use the sites............ I'm not sure. Maybe if they would start going after illegal software distrubtors instead of illegal software users they could stop the majority of people from being able to get illegal software.

:whistling: :blink: