Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PC Restart with Blank BLUE Screen

• Please log in to reply

Longhorns242

Longhorns242

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Today when i got home from work i was having toubles with my on board lan connections. SO i installed the latest drivers for my mobtherboard. When i finished installing the drivers i shut my computer down after using the internet for 5-10 minutes. About 4 hours later i got on my pc again and started to play Call of Duty 2 single player, and my computer restarts. So i went into system options and turned off automatic restart. I got back into Call of Duty 2 Single player and it restarted again after 5 minutes of playing the game. The blue screen of death came up and it was BLANK!. Just Blue no errors or anything. And it was like it was frozen b/c my sound kept playing over and over and over again. So i did a system restore point back a few days when i know my pc was working correctly. I got into Call of Duty 2 and palyed maby 15 minutes and i cant get it to restart agian. Now i dont know if i solved my problem or i just need to stress my pc a little longer to make it restart. Does anyone know if my solution (rolling back a few days) might of worked. If you guys have any suggestions please feel free to post. I will play Call of Duty later tonight when i get time and c if i can get it to restart.

P.S.= All of my temps for my cpu mobo psu gpu and hd are all normal. all under 40 C

Advertisements