Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with Just Cause Demo

• Please log in to reply

C01DB100D

C01DB100D

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Okay, I spent awhile downloading the Just Cause demo. Being all excited I installed it and started it up. I went to set all the graphics down in it (because my computer sucks monkey balls) and pressed new game. It started loading and loading, then it faded into a black screen...that's it. It just stayed that way so I had to minimize and exit it. Any help?

Advertisements

joybz

joybz

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
maybe you should post your system specs and someone will reply :whistling: but im guessing the game actually loaded into the play mode and ur gfx card went blurgh!! and gave u a black screen..

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Yes, please do post your specifications. Do they meet the game's requirements?

C01DB100D

C01DB100D

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Well, here's another use of this site. I don't really know where I can get my specs in black and white. Always just like different stuff

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
So you don't know how to find your computer specs then, am I right?

C01DB100D

C01DB100D

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Nope

C01DB100D

C01DB100D

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I do know about typing dxdiag in run though. It just doesn't say my specs in black and white. It's got all this other stuff too.

Edited by C01DB100D, 24 September 2006 - 05:11 PM.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Ok. What if you right-click on the my computer icon and select properties? Does that tell you ina more clear manner what specs you have?