Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Call of Duty 2

• Please log in to reply

Dikke

Dikke

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

i'm new at this site, i was told u guys r good...

I saw a topic about problems installing Call Of Duty 2. That guy was using an illegal cpoy of this game. I only use legal games and played COD2 for several months. Had no problems then. A few weeks ago i formatted my PC (2 much spyware and other %$$#^) and tried to install COD2 again... This time when installing the setup stopped at: installing iw08.iwd It showed an error that was telling me that the program was unable to find iw08.iwd (or something like that).

Like i said COD2 worked perfect before and my PC is capable enough to run this game...

Please :whistling:

I would apreciate it if someone could send me an email.

Thanks

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
make sure your cd isn't scratched or dirty as they can cause problems.

Copy the entire cd to the hard drive and install from there.