Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best Sck939 Motherboard?

• Please log in to reply

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Which do you all think is the best socket 939 motherboard. Im currently looking to upgrade my ASRock Dual-SATA2 because of the BSOD im always getting from it and i would like to overclock which this motherboard is rubbish for.

thanks,

Kurt

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
After going thru many boards i have this fetish about using name brand well known boards. That said i really would like either of these boards.

Epox EP-9NPA+

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813123246

DFI nF4 SLI Infinity

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813136164

Of the 2 the epox seems to be better with realtek ACL850, choice of Pata or Sata2 hard drives, 2 1394 ports, and room to be able to use at least 2 of the 3 PCI slots, and what a accessory kit it has.

SRX660

Edited by SRX660, 25 September 2006 - 02:06 PM.

rumble291

rumble291

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Yeah that looks good and it has some good features! What about the MSI K8N Neo4 Platnuim? Im not gonna use SLI because i use ATI graphics cards lol oh well I want a motherboard that will be more stable than my Dual-SATA2.

rumble291

rumble291

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Any1?