Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me - virus

• Please log in to reply

Kongo316

Kongo316

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I am in need of your assistance. I was searching at a website and found my computer behaving very slow. The computer started downloading and doing alot of tasks at the same time. I closed everything and found myself staring at a red screen and in the middle "Danger:Spyware". I went through a series of spyware and anti-virus progrograms but none of them would help. I found that everytime i attempt to open a specific folder labled "pics" my computer would crash. I attempted deleting it, scanning it, and anything possible to do with it, but my computer quickly crashed into the blue screen that blinked fast and then just shut off. I deleted the account thinking that it would change something. The new user account has a my personal background but for some strange reason i cannon left click on it. Please help me. Thank you for your time.

Advertisements

njustice

njustice

• PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
Hello and welcome to GTG!
We are sorry for the late reply,
If you’re still looking to resolve this issue, please run through the steps outlined in this Topic.

Post back a fresh HijackThis log when done.

If you have resolved this issue please let us know,
Thank you and again sorry for the late reply.