Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dns error what is it?

• Please log in to reply

osterly1

osterly1

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
hi there i keep getting this message popping up when i try to go to some web pages, story goes that some pages i can goto , then when i try to goto difefrent pages i get this message if i go back to the page i wass on its ok and works, its not juyst 1 site that i get this message but a whole host of them , like yahoo ebay , some flash poker sites , none of which will lad or if they do , then the pictures will be missing and just displayed as a small red x, then i goto car forum and it will work fine, then after a few hrs the thing seems to repair itself, then afetr a few hrs it happens again, then fixes again. this has been going on for nearly a week now and begining to piss me off somewhat now, so can some1 advise me how to fix , many thks

Advertisements