Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just In Time Debugging

• Please log in to reply

Dragondm6

Dragondm6

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Just recently, everytime I try to open AIM, i receive this message:

"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in aimpro.exe[180]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.

Check the documentation index for 'Just-in-time debugging, errors' for more information."

I have looked for help, and for programs to download. Either i have to pay for a program, or I open up Visual Studio and everything is ok, but I guess I don't have the correct version of Visual Studio because I found this page with screen shots, and mine looks nothing like that.

http://www.ucertify....-debugging.html

If someone could help me out, that would be great. Thank you.

Advertisements

Dragondm6

Dragondm6

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Well, I uninstalled AIM Pro, and reinstalled it... it had a new version and now it works. So my problem is fixed however, every once in a while "just in Time Debugger" will mess with my Mozilla. BUt that's rare and Im not worried about it.

If you still think I may have something worth fixing, please let me know.