Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anyone familiar with Nero 6 Ultimate Edition?

• Please log in to reply

jimmie123

jimmie123

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
I've contacted Nero, but their support is notoriously slow. I'm fairly new at CD burning etc. so if this question is a little "noo-B" it's because that's what I am. Using either a CD-R or a CD-RW, how do I add to an existing disk?? I'm recording WAV files that were generated by my synth....the files are HUGE, so I need to get them burned and then get them off of my hard drive so that I can add 4 or 5 more without running out of space. My question is: I have a CD-RW that has 5 songs on it right now...when I attempted to access it to add another, Nero said that the disk wasn't empty and did I want to erase it first....I thought "Nope, I just want to ADD to the song list". Thanks in advance for any help given.....Jim :whistling:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Look for multisession / allow further files to be added, otherwise it will use closed session and not allow additions