Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help! Graphic design issue

• Please log in to reply

mrsleep

mrsleep

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I wasn't sure what forum this belonged in so feel free to move it! My problem is that I'm trying to edit this graphic: http://img174.images...age=yeahpo6.jpg so that there are two bites being taken out of the tomato. I was wondering if it's possible to make these two bite mark path's part of the tomato's path so that I can essentially cut out the red on the inside of the bite marks so it's transparent. I need to do this so I can move the tomato as a whole over new images/colors and have the colors show up behind the bite marks, if that makes sense. Anyone who can help it would be greatly appreciated if you took the time to assist me, I've been trying to fix this for a while now! Thank you!

Advertisements

M420

M420

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Just get rid of the parts that you don't want (red removed from bite) and save/export as a jpeg, then open it in photoshop or GIMP and remove white area. Then save as a .gif since GIFs support transparency, you should get the desired result.

Edited by M420, 22 December 2008 - 02:03 PM.