Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Quicken...having a problem

• Please log in to reply

tennistm

tennistm

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Is this the correct forum to ask a question regarding Quicken program?
If not, please direct me where to go.
If so, here's the question:

We have Quiken 2004 and use it for our personal finances.Recently we encountered a problem.
When starting a new string of checkbook numbers, the program jumps to the last check written and will not accept any new numbers. Also, amounts can only be entered by the calculator, not the keyboard.

We are also considering purchasing a new program for our finances. Any out there better than Quicken?
Which Quicken is recommended? I've heard bad things about Quicken 2007.

Thanks a lot for any help,
Tim and Maggie

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
quicken has excellent support.

There are only two personal finance programs that I would recomend. Money from Microsoft and quicken. 2007 is a good program, just that they made some changes that long time users didn't like. I think they still offer a 30 day trial.

I haven't looked, but it may be possible that you have exceed the number of entries. You can try installing the software, but if that doesn't help then you might want to contact quicken.