Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I think i'm being hacked.

• Please log in to reply

srijan007

srijan007

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I think i'm being hacked. The internet usage is full even when i have no apps running, and ZoneAlarm shows the generic host process as using it. I did the netstat test, and got an ip address which seemed fishy. Further research suggested that it was licenced to Akamai. Also NetBIOS is running even though it usually never does. Please help.

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi srijan007
:help: Welcome to GTG if you think your being hacked then you should go to the malware forum and follow the Instructions there. it's the first forum at the top under Security heading. Good Luck

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink:

srijan007

srijan007

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks a lot. :whistling: I had an ip logger up the hdd.