Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CS:S not Owned :S:S:S ne one know wots happening ! ?

• Please log in to reply

MALACE

MALACE

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hey
ive been playing cs:s for nearly 6 months now and i have encounterd no problems with it or with steam untill recently.
whenever i go to log on other servers an error sign pops up before sending my details saying the steam account i am logged on doesnt own cs:s. so im like What the...!!! :help: :whistling: :) :blink: :lol:
this has never happend to me during the 6 months of me playing / owning steam

ive been on the same computer, the same internet connection. i havnt changed any thing wot so ever

i log in and out of steam and my comp, i restart the comp and it still happens. i make sure im on my steam wen i try to play and it just aint letting me go on other servers. :rofl:

i can go on my own lan server but thats it

does ne one have any ideas wot steam is playing at ????? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :D
Jay
<|MALACE|>

Edited by MALACE, 01 October 2006 - 04:26 PM.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Contact Valve support they should be able to sort it out for you its possible its just an error that has cropped up on their database, try re entering you login details as well its remotely possible you are accidentally logging onto someone elses account(really remote).

And of course make sure you do actually own CS:S.

MALACE

MALACE

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
kk will do
i have tried re-logging and entering my acount details and yes lol i do own the game :whistling:

ty for reply :blink:

Edited by MALACE, 02 October 2006 - 04:31 PM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Valve are your best bet then they can actually access and modify your details accordingly sounds like an error on their end, the valve tech support is very good so i wouldn't expect any problems.

MALACE

MALACE

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i sent em an amail and within 1/3 hour they sent one apologizin and to say they fixed it :whistling:

cheers ^^.. i cant believe i didnt think of that :blink: its so obviouse.

Ric Flair

Ric Flair

• Pip
  • 3 posts
That problem was quite a big one it happened to me i manged log on to one server and it had happend to the players on there, but seems to have stopped