Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

SP26380.iso

• Please log in to reply

kosmoe

kosmoe

• Pip
  • 2 posts
[b]I came here looking for info about SP26380.iso. It is the diagnostic file you download to a CD to diagnose your puter. It is part of PC Doctor 5. I want to download it with RealPlayer or Windows Media Player. When i went to PC Doctor they just wanted to sell me software. PC doctor on my puter says to use Roxio and Sonic which i don't have.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
You need to use Roxio or Sonic because they can write an ISO image to a CD. Realplayer or WMP cannot. You could also use a trial version of 'Nero Burning ROM' to burn the ISO image to a CD -- you wouldn't need to buy it if that's all you want to do with it. Just make sure you complete the job before the trial ends. http://www.nero.com

kosmoe

kosmoe

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks, i'll try that.