Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

finding out what driver i have

• Please log in to reply

debbie69

debbie69

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
i would like to know how i find out what drver i have so that i can update it :whistling:

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. This is pretty simple really, but in order for me to give you proper instructions, what device driver are you looking for? Video card, etc?

debbie69

debbie69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hi. This is pretty simple really, but in order for me to give you proper instructions, what device driver are you looking for? Video card, etc?

dvd writer/ burner

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Alright. Right-click on the My Computer icon and click on Properties. Click on the Hardware tab. Click on the device manager button. Next, click on the little + sign next to DVD/CDROM drives. Right-click on the drive you want and select properties. A new window will now appear. Click on the Driver tab. This should now help you. :whistling:

debbie69

debbie69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Alright. Right-click on the My Computer icon and click on Properties. Click on the Hardware tab. Click on the device manager button. Next, click on the little + sign next to DVD/CDROM drives. Right-click on the drive you want and select properties. A new window will now appear. Click on the Driver tab. This should now help you. :whistling:

thanks heaps :blink:

Knight_Wolf

Knight_Wolf

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
alternatively you can use this great software called

EVEREST Ultimate Edition

www.lavalys.com

debbie69

debbie69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip