Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Considering a Mac

• Please log in to reply

pccromeo

pccromeo

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
I have used a Windows PC since late 2001 and have for many years considered buying a Mac. I don't really want to know the answer as to which is better because I think that is a question which will never have an answer. I have used every Windows OS since Windows 95 and I think I know my way around a Windows PC really well. I have tried different Linux distros but didn't really like them, which has me worried about switching to a Mac. I have never even used a Mac. Wouldn't you know they got an entire eMac lab at my high school the year after I graduated. I'm currently studying IT in college, and once I start working I don't want to fix Windows machines all day and then come home and have to fix mine too. I'm not expecting a Mac to be like a PC but I hope it runs a lot smoother than Linux...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Advertisements

pccromeo

pccromeo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
My bad, I've owned a Windows PC since late 2000..