Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallOverride & WindowsSecurityCenter.An

• Please log in to reply

dutchdummy

dutchdummy

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Since a week or 2 or so my pc all of a sudden works extremely slowly.
When I run my anti-virus programmes and anti-spy and adware programmes onlt Spybot find the cause:

WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallOverride

&

WindowsSecurityCenter.AntivirusOverride

I never had this before until now. I already notice it as my pc hradly seems to work. I can not access the web through Mozilla (or if I have to IE) or use my Yahoo and msn Messengers. I get the ideas my pc (hd) is being hijacked or something.

Sometimes through spybot i manage to remove it temporarily, but it comes back with a few hours, sometimes within just a few minutes.

Does anyone know how I can solve this? Or has anyone had similar nasty experiences? I'd be thrilled if i could get rid of these 2 nasty messages popping up again and again and have my pc working again as it did before.

Please, be so kind as to help this desperate dutch dummy. :whistling:

Advertisements