Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wow......

• Please log in to reply

Darryl

Darryl

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
I called Logitech support, although I don't think you can call it support.

I got stuck with some smart-[bleep] snitty idiot who probably doesn't know her own name.

I think they would have a toll free support line, but no. I pretty much just spent a half hour on the phone only to hang up before I went nuts.

She spent close to 5 minutes just to get my [bleep] name right, then I hadda tell her what my product was and what was wrong with it close to 10 times.

I have a LX500 and a few keys are sticking or not working at all. She asked me what software I had, and I told her none, and she responded with somthing like "Well you should have your software installed, thats probably your problem right there." So I told her my keys are sticking, it's no software problem. and she came back with somthing like, "You can't be so sure your if your software isn't installed." IT'S A [bleep] HARDWARE PROBLEM!! And besides, I've had the software installed, it doesn't do crap and I found my keyboard and mouse actually did some irratic things with the software installed.

I've owned plently of Logitech problems, and I've only had a problem with my keyboard. My brother has the same set, and he's having pretty much the same problem.

Between me and him, we bought 2 X-530's, 1 Z-5500, 2 LX500's, I have a Logitech Internet Chat Headset and a Logitech Premium headset.

The keyboards are the only devices with problems, and before that I've never had a problem with any other Logitech device. They tend to be good quality, but if it breaks, don't bother.

I won't be buying another Logitech product again. Good thing I called their customer support before I bought a G5 and G15 like I had planned. Now I'll be getting a Razer and a Saitek.

Good work Logitech, good work.

Advertisements

Sir Grand Funk

Sir Grand Funk

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
You just need to clean your keyboard? Or maybe the keyboard just sucks.

I don't mean to be gross, but if your hands are...
Oily, this is a HUGE problem because crap will build up in the creveses of the keys.