dvd and cd rom drives
Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:13 AM
Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:18 PM
Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:10 PM
Follow these steps to reinstall CD-RW drivers in Windows XP:
1. Click Start button
2. select Run and type: devmgmt.msc
3. Press enter key
4. In the Device Manager, navigate to CD-ROM and click (+) sign next to it. This will display all the CD-RW drivers.
5. Select the drive in the Device manager, right-click it, select uninstall, and then click OK.
6. Repeat this process until there is no listing for CD-RW.
7. Close all windows and restart the computer.
8. When Windows restart, it will auto-detect and reinstall the CD-RW drivers.
If there are any error in Device manager, post the error code.
Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:22 PM
DVD-ROM DRIVE and DVD-RW DRIVE
follow the instructions
I hope this work for you if not please let us know
also if it not work try to istall the drivers
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users