Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

font files help

• Please log in to reply

gore1283

gore1283

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
:whistling: hello

i have a problem and have no idea whare to post it. i am trying to make a bannor for a friend and she wants the blood dripping front. ok so i find it on the net and download it. i am useing home publishing suite 2000 to make the bannor. ok i go to do it and can not for the life of me figure out how to put the new front into the program so i can use it. is there anyone out there that can explain it to me how to do or if it is possable to do it??? aslo if anyone knows of sites on the net that i can do the bannor on for free or free programs that i can make use of that would be great.

thanks for looking

gore1283

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,046 posts
  • MVP
put the font file into the c:\windows\fonts folder it should then show up in all of your font-using type software

gore1283

gore1283

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
oh i got it. jeez i am just so dum sometimes. thank you soooo much for that. for the life of me i could not figure that out. you are a dear for helping me.

big thank you
hugs
gore1283

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,046 posts
  • MVP
i'm actually a monkey...not a deer

gore1283

gore1283

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
oh sorry for that you are still a sweety to me.

:whistling::)

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts

i'm actually a monkey...not a deer

you sure thats not you dsenette?!
James

Attached Thumbnails

• Cham.JPG

Edited by james_8970, 09 October 2006 - 12:21 AM.